What Makes Hearne Work
- Better than average labor rates—25% below the State’s average annual wage;
- A quality regional workforce (nearly a quarter of the workforce is college-educated);
- Eight colleges and universities located within 50 miles of the town (including nationally renowned Texas A & M University);
- Multiple industrial sites representing hundreds of acres;
- Easily accessible, City-owned utilities (water, wastewater and electric); and
- Texas friendly regional and city leadership committed to streamlined project permitting and processing.
Hearne's Competitive Advantages
Transportation and Traffic
8 Colleges & Universities
Within 50 miles
Access to Large Labor Pool
Low Cost of Living
Local Industry Employment
Median Household Income
One Year Growth in Income
More diverse population than an average U.S. city of equivalent size
Data & MethodologyHow the data in this report was calculated.
This report includes totalling 15,506 data points from 30 measures, collected from 2 public sources (described below). We also estimated 10,868 data points based on our estimation and projection methodology.
Some of the summary data included in the report may not include suppressed data. Data suppression occurs in cases where private, identifying information would be disclosed. In most cases, this does not impact the total values presented in the report, but in cases where there are small industries or areas, data suppressions may reduce the accuracy of the data we can display.